Saturday, February 12, 2011

my mind

There is a place at the centre of the world, a rare and quiet corner in the middle of this noisy and chaotic world of mine with shady squares of what seems like a micro-second of an entire day. And the only way to get there is to stop.

Let me tell you my friends, in this minuscule, delicate, yet deadly place. This is where everyday, something magic happens. This place, as you are about to find out, has a scale of its own. Years could be spent on this place, if not a lifetime. Digging and scavenging in all effort trying to gather all the bits and pieces of all the string of thoughts that deposited like the tiny lumps of hair steadily collecting dirt of the corner floor. But still, I'd doubt I'll be able to make sense of any of it.


But no, this world is full of jealously guarded trade secrets, where real people, live real lives.

2 comments:

  1. Where is this place, Mbn? I want to go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i wish it was that easy, i dont even know how to get there too.
    it comes and goes.

    but i swear i'll find it again.

    ReplyDelete