Sunday, February 27, 2011

it's snowing outside


Why live? Why now? Why?

Because I've always wanted to be here. This is kinda like the last unexplored frontier of my life where the word mysterious is practically created for this place. And of course, there's that amazing secret connection that people are always unaware off. Real people, real lives.

For some, its an empty place. To me, its a place of fog and mist. The me in the past wouldn't had understand this any better than me present. But do I? If you take the common reference point of hugs and kisses and pop culture stuff, then what's left? Nothing to do with hearts, mushy texts and sickening roundabouts. All you ever need is in their eyes.

" people talking without speaking,
people hearing without listening,
people writing songs that voices never share"

There's something kinda gumbo-ass about this, like a come-to-mamma moment, a holymother... ok, you get the picture... One of the things that I do know about this is the fact that it always sounds, to me anyway, like its something that would probably suck. But it does not suck my friends, oh no.

the most beautiful

a vast emptiness

But what is it really that I want? A giant vast land that streches out seemingly out forever.

So, I've got my giaaant cuppa coffee, and now the day may commence.


2 comments:

  1. You got me at the first sentence, why live?
    As far as I'm concern, at the end of the day I just want to fill up what's empty and empty what's full.


    p/s: i was supposed to meet zar last week, but i got a last minute call to go offshore. bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is full of never filling emptiness that is within. more sil vous plait is the common spoken term. because as it nears full, holes appear to suck them dry and back to square one we will be.

    lucky you going offshore again! jealous my friend. jealous.
    stay safe.

    ReplyDelete